Leonardo DiCaprio and Vittoria Ceretti are getting closer and closer. The supermodel has spent the past few days in Milan for Fashion Week and Leonardo decided to join her in the Lombardy capital. Things between the 48-year-old actor and the 25-year-old model seem to be going smoothly, so much so that they have taken their relationship to the next level. In fact, Leonardo has decided to introduce her to his mother.
Ceretti and DiCaprio were spotted leaving the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana together with Irmelin Indenbirken, the Oscar-winning actor’s mother. Leonardo was wearing a total black outfit and his unmistakable black cap that he uses – unsuccessfully – to escape from paparazzi. Vittoria also sported a casual look, consisting of a brown jacket and dark cargo pants.
“Over the past few months, Vittoria and Leo have been spending a lot of time together and they are getting to know each other seriously, it’s not just a fling,” a source revealed to PageSix. The couple has been spotted together several times during this summer. In August, they were caught kissing passionately in a restaurant in Ibiza. Earlier this month, they attended the Vogue World Bash together in London. “Leo and Vittoria spent the whole evening dancing and chatting,” an insider revealed. Finally, a few days ago, they were spotted in Milan in intimate poses. So, the couple seems to be really serious, perhaps Vittoria is really the right woman for DiCaprio.
- 4 Ristoranti, prima delle riprese i concorrenti hanno un divieto assoluto: Borghese non l’aveva mai specificato nel programma
- Grande Fratello: Anticipazioni della puntata del 9 dicembre con una nuova eliminazione
- Blitz ambientalisti a Roma, Venezia, Milano, Torino e Bologna
- Verissimo; Martina Colombari; rapporto difficile con il figlio Achille
- Alessandro Basile: Il Fidanzato di Rebecca Staffelli, Pronti per il Matrimonio